Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis' the season to be thankful

So I was getting out all the Christmas decoration yesterday (which I LOVE) and I was thinking off all the places we have been to celebrate the holidays. We are so lucky to have all the things we do and I wanted to list a few of the things I am thankful for.

- First and foremost my wonderful husband!
- Even though they make me crazy sometimes.........4 great kids
- Good health
- The country I live in and all the freedoms we enjoy
- My bed after a long day
- Visiting with my family
- The Gospel
- Cool crisp Fall mornings
- Hot chocolate on a cold rainy day
- Wonderful teachers
- A good book
- Friends that are always there to listen
- A clean house
- Watching my kids grow and learn
- Last but not least I am so thankful for my SAVIOR.
I am so grateful for the sacrifices that he has made for me. I feel so lucky to be on this earth and given the chance to return to my Father in Heaven. I hope to show that love and gratitude each and every day.

2 comments:

Beloved Daughter said...

Love your list! I could just say "ditto"! Love all the pics of family! Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Hope your Christmas season is wonderful!

Unknown said...

Love you Sis. You're a beautiful person in and out and you're list is proof.